|Welcome to the Keroro-Oc-Wikia club. This club is to help those use the Keroro Gunso: Orikero Wiki here: Keroro Gunso: Orikero Wiki|
1: THIS IS NOT A FAN-ART CLUB. IT IS A CLUB TO HELP PEOPLE LEARN TO USE THE WIKIA, AND KEEP TRACK ALL THEIR ORIKEROS
2: No spamming or flaming
3: All Keroro related OC's are welcome to the wiki.
4: OcxCanon in the wiki is fine, can't stop someone from loving someone right?
5: Only rejected 'love' is pairing Orikeros with members of the Shurara Corps and any character from the Keroro land Comics as they are other kids OC's, and it is disrespectful to pair your Orikero with them without their permission; in other words, you'd basically be raping their Orikero. The only exception is Mekeke's organic body (the green Keronian with a hood) as organic Mekeke is a loophole, he's a Canon, but his PUPPET (the brown puppet like-Keronian) is an Orikero.
6: Be sure you put your submissions into the right folders.
1. No editing others' Orikero pages. The only exceptions are adding categories, fixing typos, fixing the page setup and/or fixing spelling errors.
2. Do not create others' pages, upload others' pictures, add pictures to others' pages or reveal more personal information about others than their intention unless it is requested by them.
3. No putting fake information on your Orikeros page. This is a wiki where the info is supposed to be true or unsure with evidence.
4. No adding fake information of others' Orikeros on your characters page. If it's a lie about the character (excluding opinions), the owner is allowed to remove it. For example, If on Tsuii's page it says "Atlanta and Tsuii are best friends" while in truth, Tokoko is Atlanta's best friend, the creator is allowed to delete the statement. If you are going to add information about other's characters, at least get approval from them first.
5. No copying others; it's rude and uncreative. Not just looks could be copied, but information too.
6. Treat each other nicely and stay calm in arguments.
7. If a page already has the same name as one of your Orikeros, just add your username initials or platoon initials after the page name in brackets. For example, if your username is "Atlanta-hammy" and you have an Orikero called Nazozo which is in the Niji Platoon, but you find that there is another Nazozo in this wiki, you can name your Nazozo page as "Nazozo (AH)" or "Nazozo (NP)".
8. It is recommended that you should have your own account on the wiki in case someone uses your IP address to troll another page, so you don't end up being banned.